About the Firm
Russellville Family Lawyers Help Clients Overcome Difficult Situations
Arkansas firm provides personalized counsel for divorces and custody issues
Ending a marriage disrupts every part of your life, so you deserve a divorce lawyer who is able and available to provide total legal support. At the Sanford Law Firm, we are highly qualified family law attorneys committed to guiding Arkansas clients through difficult times. With offices in Russellville and Little Rock, our firm handles a full range of marriage and parenting matters, including divorces, custody disputes, child support arrangements, and adoptions. No matter how difficult your situation might seem, we will help you tackle your legal challenges so you can move forward with confidence.
Knowledgeable advisers assist with custody parenting matters
Since 2001, our firm has built a strong reputation throughout the community by ensuring that each client receives:
- Personalized attention — Just as every family is unique, so is every family law situation. We take an individualized approach to each case and create a sound strategy based on your values and goals.
- Dedicated advocacy — We work hard to deliver a result that meets your short- and long-term needs. No matter how contentious your matter becomes, we are dedicated to protecting your rights and those of your loved ones.
- Skillful representation — Our attorneys draw on more than 60 years of combined legal experience, so we know how to achieve clients’ adoption goals. Josh Sanford, the firm’s managing member, has successfully litigated a groundbreaking family law case in the Arkansas Supreme Court and earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
From your first meeting with one of our attorneys, we are confident you will understand the difference an exceptional law firm can make.
Areas of Practice
Accomplished attorneys serve families in and around Pope County and Pulaski County
We represent Arkansas clients in numerous legal practice areas, including:
- Family law — Our experienced lawyers are available to provide immediate assistance for any family law matter.
- Divorce — Going through a divorce can seem overwhelming, but we will help you end your marriage while safeguarding the interests of you and your children.
- Child custody — We help parents make effective child custody arrangements so young people can grow up in a supportive environment and maintain strong relationships with both parents whenever possible.
- Child support — During the establishment, modification and enforcement of child support orders, our firm ensures that the court has accurate information and parties abide by their obligations.
- Adoption — If you’re looking to add a child to your family through adoption, we will advise you on the applicable laws and guide you through the process.
- Guardianship — When children or disabled adults require legal intervention to protect their interests, our attorneys handle guardianship proceedings.
Whatever challenge you bring to us, our lawyers will provide high-level counsel with the responsive service that you expect from neighbors.
Contact an effective Arkansas family law attorney to make an appointment
The Sanford Law Firm represents Arkansas clients in a full range of family law actions, including divorces and custody disputes. Please call 479-880-0088 or contact us online
to schedule an appointment at our Russellville office or our Little Rock location.